1. Have a descriptive and relevant title
This is the first thing people will see before they decide to watch the video… clever titles are great but only when they make the subject and theme of the video clear. You have 99 characters to tell the viewer what your video is about.
2. Give a description of the video and use keywords
You get 5,000 character to talk about what is in the video, about your company and add your website address.
3. Enable comments and ratings, these will help your video rankings
The more reviews and the higher the reviews, the higher your video will rank.
4. Share on other sites and encourage others to share your video
*A video must be viewed for 8 seconds to be considered a view. What will capture your audience’s attention quickly?
5. Rank your own video… everyone does it
Sometimes it takes a review to get the ball rolling.
6. Allow embedding
Blogs and social media share really boost views, it is important to have embedding enabled.
7. Watermark your video
The more your logo and company name is in front of the viewer, the more likely they will recall your company in the future.